The 8th AGM Helix Scandinavica
Alf's Corkscrew Subplot
Esbjerg, Denmark: May 24th - May 27th, 2001
Hosted by: Anne-Lise Kohler, Martin Jessen and Andres Villemoes
See also Friday Night Corkscrew Balloon Flight
Thursday 24th of May:
- Check in at Scandia Hotel Olympic Esbjerg.
Friday 25th of May:
- Very early flea market in Brorup.
- 11:30 a.m. We will meet at Martin Jessen and Anne-Liseís home for a discussion of corkscrews.
- 13:00 p. m. Lunch at Martin and Anne-Liseís home.
- 15:00 p. m. Annual General Meeting
- 19:00 p. m. Dinner at Josef Kunstpavillonen, Havnegade 20.
Saturday 26th of May:
- 9:00 a. m. Swap, sale and auction at Scandic Hotel.
- 11:30 a. m. We will go and visit Anders Villemoes to see his collection.
- 13:00 p. m. Lunch at Sandís restaurant, Skolegade 60
- 16:00 p. m. We will have a boat trip in Bay of Ho on board MS Sonderho.
- 19:00 p. m. Dinner at restaurant Pakhuset Galleri, Dokvej 3.
- 21:30 p. m. Flights in Alf Erickson's Corkscrew Balloon.
Sunday 27th of May: